Sunday, May 22, 2011

Homeschooling- We Made It!

I can't believe that the first year of our little school is coming to an end.  We are in a mad rush, as it seems we have been all year, to get as much completed as we can at least before the next school year begins.  I am a little overwhelmed, but I don't feel discouraged.  Of course I have been second guessing myself throughout the year, saying to myself, " I can't really do this, I need more help, I need more time, I need some therapy!  But I always come back to the realization that I have a whole list of great reasons to homeschool and to not send my child to school in Jacksonville FL.  I have experienced most of the benefits and a lot of the downsides of schooling my child at home, and I think the benefits win. I will continue the journey and reevaluate periodacally depending on the changes in our lives and the adaptaions my daughter makes.

No comments:

These are Some of My Kids Favorite Movies

  • Hero of the Rails
  • Alvin and the Chipmunks
  • Chicken Little
  • Underdog

People Who Like Me!

Blog Archive

Stuff About Me

My photo
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
44 year old mother of 3, ages 3, 6, and 25, married.

Total Pageviews