Monday, July 13, 2009

So many things to write about, so little memory.

I am starting this blog in hopes of recording the funny little things that happen to me on a day to day basis and I hope that others just get a kick out of it. I have never been one to write in a diary, but my memory is shot so I need a way to remember my kids' childhood. Here goes.

Saturday was my 2 year old's birthday party. We had it at My Gym. I think the kids had a blast and everything went well because the team does everything for you. It is pretty expensive for our budget, but I feel it was worth it. Getting ready was a bit stressfull. I had to order the cake, and the food put together the goodie bags, and blow up balloons. Thank goodness Publix was right next door which made it very convenient. I have to say that if you can afford this place then I recommend it. The team is very high energy and where else are your kids going to get to ride in an airplane swing down a zipline! I love that place.

David's birthday was on Wednesday so I went a little crazy making an Elmo cake. He adores Elmo, although I think he has already started to get past that phase and move into the spongebob phase. I am sort of glad he is done with Elmo and wants to watch something on TV that i can actually tolerate. Not that I LIKE spongebob, I really don't, but when I am forced to watch tv with my children I don't grit my teeth if it is spongebob. I am dreading the transformer phase.

I was invited to a Pure Passion party by one of my friends at the BP. I have never heard of this business so I looked it up as soon as I got home(well, the next day)and I wasn't too surprised because of the name, but I was really shocked that people actually have these things. I am worried that when I go to this thing there will be women there talking about their sex lives to each other and if they aren't talking about it, there won't be any need to because we will all see what they buy, I guess.
My husband is happy, he already said he would watch the kids!

No comments:

These are Some of My Kids Favorite Movies

  • Hero of the Rails
  • Alvin and the Chipmunks
  • Chicken Little
  • Underdog

People Who Like Me!

Blog Archive

Stuff About Me

My photo
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
44 year old mother of 3, ages 3, 6, and 25, married.

Total Pageviews