Thursday, July 16, 2009

It is probably not a high priority among the moms I know, but I think it is on their wish list. That is, an opportunity to get together with friends that is kid free. I don't think that anyone would say they want to get away from their kids, but they, like everyone else need a little break. A time to let down their hair and just be an adult, not a mother. This is virtually impossible.  Getting a babysitter is not the easiest thing to do. We don't all have someone we can trust and then our schedules don't coordinate, oh yeah and the cost.  And then there is the issue of husbands. Are they invited (to this hypothetical social gathering) or not? If we don't invite them then why not? So, as you can see it would be a coordination nightmare. I have considered renting out the my gym (and the workers)for an evening and renting a huge RV so that we can just hang out in the parking lot while the kids play! I think a pool party would be better (with husbands).

No comments:

These are Some of My Kids Favorite Movies

  • Hero of the Rails
  • Alvin and the Chipmunks
  • Chicken Little
  • Underdog

People Who Like Me!

Blog Archive

Stuff About Me

My photo
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
44 year old mother of 3, ages 3, 6, and 25, married.

Total Pageviews