Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Just From Experience - The Blogging Phenomenom

I am really amazed at the beautiful writing that I have been able to read since blogging was invented.  We would have never been privy to all of the ups and downs of the world unles we were the personal friends of these people without this simple communication tool.  I am sure that the world is better off today, and that we are inching toward a more loving society as witnessed  through all this window into our lives.  Surely some of the stuff we see is stomach turning and unimaginable, but if you put it all into perspective, on the whole, it's not too bad.  I hope that we all, including me, learn to master this creative outlet and show the world that there is hope in the human race.

No comments:

These are Some of My Kids Favorite Movies

  • Hero of the Rails
  • Alvin and the Chipmunks
  • Chicken Little
  • Underdog

People Who Like Me!

Blog Archive

Stuff About Me

My photo
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
44 year old mother of 3, ages 3, 6, and 25, married.

Total Pageviews