Saturday, September 5, 2009

Birthday Blog - My 43rd Birthday!

I turned 43 on the 15th and my 25th class reunion was on that day! I feel kind of old.  I got my real estate license though and I'm really proud of myself.  I am excited about getting out there and learning the business.  I don't really have too much to say about myself, but the world is pretty screwed up right about now.  I think people think that twittering is going to change it.  Maybe we should stop typing and get up and do something like vote!  I would like to try to influence people to live a christian or positive life by living one myself.  I have a long way to go for that but I am going to try hard to accomplish it.

No comments:

These are Some of My Kids Favorite Movies

  • Hero of the Rails
  • Alvin and the Chipmunks
  • Chicken Little
  • Underdog

People Who Like Me!

Blog Archive

Stuff About Me

My photo
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
44 year old mother of 3, ages 3, 6, and 25, married.

Total Pageviews