Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Birthday Blog - Abby's 6th Birthday

Abby had her 6th birthday this week. It turned out great. She got her ears pierced, face painted and had her first slumber party. She did really well. Cried a little getting the piercing, but overall pretty good. She is such a sweet little girl. she is learning responsability but she still has the little girl in her. She in no way resembles the Junie B Jones character. I bilieve she is much more maturefor a sixth grader. She will go into first grade next year and the journey that is school will begin, although she has already been in school for three years. I worry that she is not motivated to learn. Maybe that will come with age. It is my responsability to help her with that. I get really impatient with her as I do with everything. I hope she had a nice time and created some lasting memories.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

These are Some of My Kids Favorite Movies

  • Hero of the Rails
  • Alvin and the Chipmunks
  • Chicken Little
  • Underdog

People Who Like Me!

Blog Archive

Stuff About Me

My photo
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
44 year old mother of 3, ages 3, 6, and 25, married.

Total Pageviews