Sunday, July 19, 2009

procrastination

I want to do things, but I am a procrastinator. I want to loose weight most of all, but I will find an excuse not to exercise. I want to paint my bathroom, but I will find an excuse to put it off and the next thing you know, a year has passed and the stupid thing is still not done! I want to study, but again, I find excuses not to. And that test is creeping closer and closer and nothing can stop it from coming. One thing I wanted to do and did do is take my kids to church today. I am trying to find a church and we tried one out today. It was really nice so we may keep going, I don't know. What I think I need to do about the procrastination is to practice following through with things. Even if I start putting things away properly instead of just setting it somewhere to be put away later. I think that may get me into the habit of completing tasks rather than putting them off. Maybe I can lead a more productive life and pass on a valuable skill to my kids by setting a good example. I really hate it that life is so complicated! I am glad I have a blog so that I can express all of this to someone. Even if no one ever reads this, at least I am getting it off my chest. Feels good! I think it is also a good exercise in not being a procrastinator.

No comments:

These are Some of My Kids Favorite Movies

  • Hero of the Rails
  • Alvin and the Chipmunks
  • Chicken Little
  • Underdog

People Who Like Me!

Blog Archive

Stuff About Me

My photo
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
44 year old mother of 3, ages 3, 6, and 25, married.

Total Pageviews